- Be a a C-Level Executive (non-vendor) or equivalent, Direct Report of the CIO, or IT Management.
- Sales/Marketing/Consultants from non-sponsoring organizations are not permitted to register.
- All of the above must be true unless you have received a personal invite via mail or email.
- Registered Organizations include: AIG, Amazon, Apple, AT&T, Bank of West, Byer, Chevron, Citrix, Clorox, Esurance, E*Trade, FICO, Gap, Genesys, HCL, Hilton Worldwide, Kaiser Permanente, Intuit, LG Electronics, Macy’s, Maxim Integrated, Paypal, Nissan Motors, PG&E, Philips, Safeway, SanDisk, Samsung, SAP, Schneider Electric, Sephora, Thermo Fisher, VMware, Wells Fargo
- Continental Breakfast Buffet including Fresh Bagels, Assorted Muffins and Scones, Delicious Pastries, Artisanal Donuts, Fruit, Rainforest Alliance Coffee, and Mighty Leaf Tea Service
- Wine Country Lunch Buffet including Artisan Rolls, Roasted Beet Salad with Candied Walnuts and Goat Cheese, Arugula Salad with Maple Peppered Bacon, Roasted Chicken Breast in Black Cherry and Pinot Noir Pan Jus, Fennel Crusted Seasonal Fish, Shrimps and Clams in Cioppino Broth, Roasted Parmesan Potatoes, Medley of Sauteed Vegetables, and Dessert Table
Calif. News & Moves
California United Bank
of Los Angeles, CA appoints Robert Sjogren as EVP/Chief Risk Officer (July 12) read more
Alexandria Real Estate Equities
of Pasadena, CA announces pricing of public offering of 6.5M shares of common stock at a price of $101 per share (July 7) read more
Hanwha Q CELLS
of Irvine, CA appoints Daniel Jeong Global CTO (July 5) read more
of El Segundo, CA acquires ShippingEasy (July 6) read more