- Be a a C-Level Executive (non-vendor) or equivalent, Direct Report of the CIO, or IT Management.
- Sales/Marketing/Consultants from non-sponsoring organizations are not permitted to register.
- All of the above must be true unless you have received a personal invite via mail or email.
- Breakfast Served from 9:30am to 10:15am
- Buffet Menu: Selection of NY Bagels with Sweet Butter, Cream Cheese, PB, and Nutella, along with Artisenal Pastries, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat, Bacon and Cheddar Scones, Raspberry Danish, Greek Yogurt with Cherry Compote Parfait, Selection of Cereals, Fresh Squeezed Juices, and Freshly Brewed Coffee and International Teas.
- Lunch Served from 12:45pm to 1:30pm
- Buffet Menu: Kale Caesar Salad with Focaccia Croutans, Orzo Salad with Feta, Assorted Veggies and Seasonal Fruit, Wood-Fired Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes/Arugula/Balsamic Aioli, Slow-Roasted Beef with Horseradish, (v) Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzarella/Charred Onions/Roasted Peppers, Double Fudge Brownie, Semolina Tart, Lemon Biscuit with Yogurt Cremeux, Fresh Coffee, and Selection of Iced Teas
- Prize Raffles Take Place at 03:00pm to include a 4K TV and several more prizes
NY News & Moves
gets potential $230M Army Mortar Fuze Supply Contract read more
Anil Jain, Chief Health Informatics Officer, is appointed to Health Information Technology Advisory Committee read more
Ann Neidenbach is appointed CIO read more
appoints Anthoula Madden as Chief Digital Officer read more
has raised $1.5B for its fifth fund read more