- Be a a C-Level Executive (non-vendor) or equivalent, Direct Report of the CIO, or IT Management.
- Sales/Marketing/Consultants from non-sponsoring organizations are not permitted to register.
- All of the above must be true unless you have received a personal invite via mail or email.
- Breakfast Menu: Eggs, Bacon, Fresh Fruit, Seasonal Scones, Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Pain au Raisin, Assorted Bagels and Cream cheese, Freshly Brewed Coffee and International Teas.
- Break Menu: Grandma's Banana Bread with Peanut Butter and Nutella, Cranberry Nut Bread, Roasted Nuts, Whole Fruit, Hot Mulled Cider and Cinnamon Sticks
- Lunch Buffet Menu: White Bean Soup with Pesto, Grilled Mediterranean Veggies, Tomato Concasse, Roma Tomato and Arugula salad with Pecorino cheese, Greek Salad, Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Sauteed Swiss Chard in Light Parmesan Sauce, Grilled Bavette Steak, Lemon and Oregano Chicken in Fresh tomato and chickpea melange, Vegetable Couscous, Assorted Fruit, Cannolis, Baklava and additional desserts
NY News & Moves
gets potential $230M Army Mortar Fuze Supply Contract read more
Anil Jain, Chief Health Informatics Officer, is appointed to Health Information Technology Advisory Committee read more
Ann Neidenbach is appointed CIO read more
appoints Anthoula Madden as Chief Digital Officer read more
has raised $1.5B for its fifth fund read more