- Be a a C-Level Executive (non-vendor) or equivalent, Direct Report of the CIO, or IT Management.
- Sales/Marketing/Consultants from non-sponsoring organizations are not permitted to register.
- All of the above must be true unless you have received a personal invite via mail or email.
- Breakfast Menu: Eggs, Bacon, Fresh Fruit, Seasonal Scones, Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Pain au Raisin, Assorted Bagels and Cream cheese, Freshly Brewed Coffee and International Teas.
- Break Menu: Grandma's Banana Bread with Peanut Butter and Nutella, Cranberry Nut Bread, Roasted Nuts, Whole Fruit, Hot Mulled Cider and Cinnamon Sticks
- Lunch Buffet Menu: White Bean Soup with Pesto, Grilled Mediterranean Veggies, Tomato Concasse, Roma Tomato and Arugula salad with Pecorino cheese, Greek Salad, Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Sauteed Swiss Chard in Light Parmesan Sauce, Grilled Bavette Steak, Lemon and Oregano Chicken in Fresh tomato and chickpea melange, Vegetable Couscous, Assorted Fruit, Cannolis, Baklava and additional desserts
Boston News & Moves
appoints new Chief Digital Officer, Mike Proulx read more
hires Elisha Heaps as Global Chief Data Scientist read more
of Boston, MA raises $100M by LA Dodgers part owner for continued growth read more
of Boston, MA raises $606M in second growth fund read more
acquires Epic Health Services read more